Remedial Massage | Optimise Remedial
Remedial Massage offers a range of therapeutic techniques that are used to treat muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body that is in pain, injured or require rehabilitation.
Our therapist will assess and identify the areas of your body that require treatment and will use deep tissue massage to ease tension and increase circulation, and may include stretching to relieve pain, improve circulation and flexibility.
Either remedial massage or massage therapy can be a combination of treatment and massage depending on your needs at the time ranging from deep to relaxation if massage is all you desire.
Remedial Massage has been shown to be beneficial for:
- Pain relief
- Promotes relaxation and restful sleep
- Improves joint mobility and reduces stiffness
- Accelerates the body’s own natural ability to heal by increasing nutrients and circulation to areas that need repair
- Improve mood by reducing anxiety and depression
- Prevention and management of injuries
- Reduce severity and occurrence of headaches and migraines
In your first appointment, areas that need addressing will be identified by your therapist by assessing your posture, range of motion, palpation, any X-rays or medical reports you have brought with you and your case history and presenting symptoms.
To continue the benefits of your treatment, the therapist may prescribe simple exercises and stretches that you can do at home to improve and maintain your body in between treatments and in the long term.
VISIT US TODAY
Let us help start your journey to optimal health today by booking an appointment online